Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This is Completely Horrifying and Totally Planned by DS Government Administrations...

Every Parent - Every Person in the United States needs to Wake UP as to what they have done to our Children and how they have used them to accomplish their plan of Humanities Destruction...

They have been working for years to Dummy Down our kids with No Child Left Behind, Revised Lower Learning Requirements, Woke Curriculums and the Finally Covid-19 BS Closing Down Schools...

Please take a few minutes to hear what Real Teachers are saying about the lack of basic learning skills that ALL kids now have and are just being pushed thru our current Government Indoctrination System...

And PLEASE.... Stand Up and Speak on behalf of the Education of our Kids!!🙏
09:56 AM - Oct 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 October, 12:04
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am going to say this again...STOP sending your children to public schools AKA Government killing your child's brain training camp. Parents need to step up take control of their children's lives and education. Please stop sending them to the Government run schools and be the parent again and do the right things for your children. Mine are all grown, but I stayed home with my kids, through most of their childhood. I didn't trust anyone to watch my kids.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
29 October, 11:39
What's in the shots? What's in the food? What do the psych meds do to a developing brain???????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 11:37
1 of 3: Bottle feeding. What's in that stuff? Because Breast Milk is high in cholesterol and improves myelination. Breast fed babies have higher IQs. What are the parents doing? Because THAT MATTERS! Are they drinking and drugging, or otherwise self absorbed? Both parents have to work like dogs these days, and the kids are sent to day care.

29 October, 11:38
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
2 of 3: A woman who lives in an apartment near me gets a whole slew of kids daily. One person taking care of someone else's kids.... What are video games doing to their brains? DUH. It makes them crazy! I have seen it at the library! Speaking of the library..... libs have turned it into a dumass anything goes after school day care and the LIBRARIAN (EARLVILLE, NY) is LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 October, 11:36
The toxins start at birth with vaccines. It's added to over the years with unhealthy foods along with the other toxins in our water and air. Even the children who live in a safe and loving home environment can't avoid being bombarded with toxins.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccin...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 October, 11:34
We need Jesus...they need Jesus... everyone needs Jesus...Pronto!🙏

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 October, 11:32
Certainly makes you wonder about the parents. Are these parents also dumbed down that badly, abusing substances, absent from the home? We must have a quickly compounding percentage of the population that no longer functions to allow this to happen to their children. It doesn't take very much to find out that your kid can't read in fifth grade. ☹😡

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 October, 11:14 (E)
I have 2 daughters who are teachers. The youngest it 38 she teaches elementary. The oldest who is 47 teaches algebra in Highschool. She says her kids are fairly with it, because who would really pick algebra unless they have a clue?
But the youngest says many of her kids are like rocks. A few can follow and produce but many can not.
Both say parents should home school if at all possible. Otherwise our kids are lost.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 October, 11:48 (E)
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thanks for sharing this information....I know my sister left teaching in 2021 due to the fact that the school board/system/union have changed everything from when she started in back in 1990 and basically teachers don't teach any basics any longer and it's just about giving the school a passing grade and pushing the kids through the system....Yes, home schooling your kids now is the best way to go!! God Bless and Protect our Kids & Families 🙏