Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 October, 09:56
This is Completely Horrifying and Totally Planned by DS Government Administrations...

Every Parent - Every Person in the United States needs to Wake UP as to what they have done to our Children and how they have used them to accomplish their plan of Humanities Destruction...

They have been working for years to Dummy Down our kids with No Child Left Behind, Revised Lower Learning Requirements, Woke Curriculums and the Finally Covid-19 BS Closing Down Schools...

Please take a few minutes to hear what Real Teachers are saying about the lack of basic learning skills that ALL kids now have and are just being pushed thru our current Government Indoctrination System...

And PLEASE.... Stand Up and Speak on behalf of the Education of our Kids!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
I have 2 daughters who are teachers. The youngest it 38 she teaches elementary. The oldest who is 47 teaches algebra in Highschool. She says her kids are fairly with it, because who would really pick algebra unless they have a clue?
But the youngest says many of her kids are like rocks. A few can follow and produce but many can not.
Both say parents should home school if at all possible. Otherwise our kids are lost.
11:14 AM - Oct 29, 2023 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 October, 11:48 (E)
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Thanks for sharing this information....I know my sister left teaching in 2021 due to the fact that the school board/system/union have changed everything from when she started in back in 1990 and basically teachers don't teach any basics any longer and it's just about giving the school a passing grade and pushing the kids through the system....Yes, home schooling your kids now is the best way to go!! God Bless and Protect our Kids & Families 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 October, 03:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Just a note; the youngest wanted to teach started college for that.
But she got hired as and office assistant and 2 yrs later became the school's office and business manager. Her Principal because of her interactions with the kids suggested she get her teachers cert. Which she did and a bachelor's too. She has 5 and now pregnant with 6th. She is a different kinda Gal. Teaches as it should be done. (Montana)
The other is retired Mil-Intel. At the time she certified she had a masters in business minor in accounting. She started as a substitute for fun at her kids high school. For2yrs. She was offered Math full time. She freaked out 😆
I remember her in school she struggled with but aced every math class. Algebra Trigonometry calculus. I told her take the offer she would figure that out too.
She did. She make the kids tow the line In her classes. Says her only problem is not calling them an arsehole when they act up.
😆 Told her I couldn't do that
She replied, I know...Old School.