Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 October, 09:56
This is Completely Horrifying and Totally Planned by DS Government Administrations...

Every Parent - Every Person in the United States needs to Wake UP as to what they have done to our Children and how they have used them to accomplish their plan of Humanities Destruction...

They have been working for years to Dummy Down our kids with No Child Left Behind, Revised Lower Learning Requirements, Woke Curriculums and the Finally Covid-19 BS Closing Down Schools...

Please take a few minutes to hear what Real Teachers are saying about the lack of basic learning skills that ALL kids now have and are just being pushed thru our current Government Indoctrination System...

And PLEASE.... Stand Up and Speak on behalf of the Education of our Kids!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I am going to say this again...STOP sending your children to public schools AKA Government killing your child's brain training camp. Parents need to step up take control of their children's lives and education. Please stop sending them to the Government run schools and be the parent again and do the right things for your children. Mine are all grown, but I stayed home with my kids, through most of their childhood. I didn't trust anyone to watch my kids.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
12:04 PM - Oct 29, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it