Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 September, 01:23 (E)
Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 September, 09:14
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Wife started protocol today.
No chemo no radiology.
Thank you God for waking us
We're in your guiding hands.
Fenbendazol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 October, 04:42 (E)
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Fenbendazol...
Wife's 1st 2 weeks in. Good news from an ugly picture, visible parasites in shit. Definitely strange times cheering for that!

Weekly; 3 days Fen, 4 days off.
Water upgraded, Nightly cbd, awful taste.

At this moment listening about rife machine. Frequency & energy.

Frens
There are bright possibilites for our future. We are hangin in there.
WWG1WGA

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
15 October, 05:50
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
An all fruit diet...mainly berries, would be very helpful in detoxing your wife. It is easier for the body to digest fruit then denser food and then the body can spend more of its energy assisting with healing. You would starve out the little buggers too in addition to your protocol with Fenbendazole.

anna justice @Truth_
all fruit(fructose)= all sugar.
note
*According to studies, fructose is the worst.
11:38 PM - Oct 27, 2023
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truth_ in this post can reply
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
28 October, 01:17
In response anna justice to her Publication
When eating whole fruit, it’s almost impossible to consume enough fructose to cause harm.

Fruits are loaded with fiber and water and have significant chewing resistance. For this reason, most fruits take a while to eat and digest, meaning that the fructose hits your liver slowly.

Fiber doesn’t just slow down your eating. It has many benefits — especially in the case of soluble fiber, which is found in certain whole foods such as fruits. Fiber can reduce cholesterol levels and help your body process sugar, and it may help you feel full.

Research and perspective....

anna justice @Truth_
29 October, 03:30
In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication
Given, there is a difference in comparing whole and refined fruits and sugar. Nevertheless, fructose is sugar. As such, it is NOT cancer therapy, in ANY form.
Fructose promotes flux through the pentose phosphate, which enhances protein synthesis and may indirectly increase tumor growth. Fructose treatment is associated with more aggressive cancer behavior and may promote metastasis.

research
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...