Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information
01:23 PM - Sep 30, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 07:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Thank you! I have been showing this to my Hubby these last few days! He is wa# just diagnosed and is facing Luekimia right now and deciding which way He goes! πŸ’”Any more testimonies or information would be gladly appreciated! Thank you so much!
❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 08:59
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
And FYI we have not had any Vax or covid vax! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mag Aanon @magamaga
16 October, 07:40
Similar situation. Mother thought I was waaaaay out there. She got jabbed, got pop up stage 4 brain cancer that burnt her to the ground in 5 weeks. My dad was immediately post jab kidney cancer and was gone in 2 months.

28 October, 08:34
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
15 October, 09:30
You can throw someone a lifeline, but it is up to them to grab hold of it.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 October, 08:26
❀️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 October, 06:51

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 October, 06:04
πŸ™πŸ’›

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 October, 08:49
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚

02 October, 08:53
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Wow! That's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing πŸ’•

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
02 October, 08:47
Happy birthday to your hubby 🎈🎈🎈🎈

02 October, 12:11
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
01 October, 11:30
Happy Birthday to your Husband! πŸŽ‰

01 October, 11:49
In response Jul Anon to her Publication
Thank you

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
01 October, 11:19
Happy Birthday πŸ™πŸ’•

01 October, 01:01
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank you

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
01 October, 12:30
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSo awesome. Happy Birthday to all the Birthday people. GOD is so good.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

01 October, 08:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
30 September, 10:33
Happy Birthday All !!!!
Today was my grandmother's birthday as well, she passed away a few weeks before her 97th b'day. She was my hero and I miss her dearly!

02 October, 12:12
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Thank you

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 September, 09:33
Its a good day - it's my daughter's birthday - big 17 today. πŸ’•

01 October, 01:22
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Happy birthday to her.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 September, 09:14
Wife started protocol today.
No chemo no radiology.
Thank you God for waking us
We're in your guiding hands.
Fenbendazol...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 October, 09:07
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Fwnbendazol.org.has toms of info for use

some one special to some @godrus
15 October, 10:38
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
My boyfriend got kidney cancer and they removed it. Totally encapsulated.

Judy Anonette @biju
30 September, 04:34
My condolences and I understand exactly what you are saying. I told some of my naysayers that MAYBE one day they will admit I was right about some things they poopooed.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 September, 02:47
& May your sweetheart have many many more days with YOU Dorothy, as you both deserve it. HUGS to you both :)

30 September, 05:32
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you. I made him an Apple Cobbler.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 02:39
A blessed birthday to your husband this day with countless blessings to follow.

01 October, 01:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
30 September, 02:09
Our son-in-law had advanced prostate cancer and, had he been diagnosed sooner (he wouldn't go to a doctor), he might have survived, as the FenBen WAS working! He refused chemo and began using the FenBen and vitamin supplements and the doctors were puzzled by the decline in cancer cells. He never told them what he was doing. In the end, he gave in to his parents and sister's continued harrassing about doing chemo and he sucumbed to the cancer. While the doctors gave him less than a year, the FenBen gave him almost 2!

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
01 October, 06:30
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
My first reaction to this was β€œwow, this sounds EXACTLY like my late husband’s story”! I guess that stands to reason, since @TXSquirrel is my mom…maybe I should pay more attention to who is posting?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 September, 02:05
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
30 September, 01:58 (E)
My mom and sister passed a longtime ago. Me and my wife are living with are best friend. She has stage 4 lung cancer. We put her on this and her doctor told her she is the only one of her group still alive. It's supposed to be daily. πŸ˜ͺ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 02:41
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
πŸ™ May God Almighty bless your friend with complete healing.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 September, 01:37
Sorry to hear of your loss!!! But so happy to hear of Birthdays!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

TY for the info, I did not know about this, but no one I know personally that needs this! But I will store it in my archives, TY!!!

David Mulloy @singindavey
30 September, 01:35
Watching my Father-in-law do the Same Thing, and even with numerous Family Members backing it. His Oncologist/Executioner told him it was "Quackery" (he can't profit from it), so Grandpa has chosen to die rather than Try something different! We are still praying he will accept the "What have you got to lose" argument before it's too late!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 02:37
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
πŸ™ Praying that your father-in-law agrees to try the fenbendazole before it’s too late. May God Almighty intervene and bless him with complete healing.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
01 October, 11:23
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Prayers. Those so called doctors are going to pay for their crimes against humanity