Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 September, 01:23 (E)
Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 @Blaine13
Wife started protocol today.
No chemo no radiology.
Thank you God for waking us
We're in your guiding hands.
Fenbendazol...
09:14 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
15 October, 10:38
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
My boyfriend got kidney cancer and they removed it. Totally encapsulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
28 October, 09:21
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I listened to a doctor yesterday who said the parasite sacs and what the docs call cancer are indistinguishable and are most likely all the same! I would definitely have him do fenbendazole to get rid of the rest of the parasites. Once you cut into the kidney, the cells go crazy.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 October, 09:07
Fwnbendazol.org.has toms of info for use

Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 08:21

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 October, 04:42 (E)
Fenbendazol...
Wife's 1st 2 weeks in. Good news from an ugly picture, visible parasites in shit. Definitely strange times cheering for that!

Weekly; 3 days Fen, 4 days off.
Water upgraded, Nightly cbd, awful taste.

At this moment listening about rife machine. Frequency & energy.

Frens
There are bright possibilites for our future. We are hangin in there.
WWG1WGA

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
15 October, 10:50
man that is sure good news! We could all use some of that. Thx for the update

27 October, 07:18
Rife programed n running for 1st week, 2/day session for wife. Definately big $ item, but I'm very comfortable with the concept. Curious about affects on me since my proximitry receives the same frequencies.
3rd week in on fenben n doubled dosage. Turmeric tea n honey.

Will continue posting updates.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
02 October, 08:55
Is it just for cancer or is it like ivermectin (good for everything)

02 October, 03:55
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Info - see attached
https://healnavigator.com/...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 October, 03:22
🙏🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
01 October, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 October, 11:22
Prayers for the protocol to be successful…❤️🙏 keep us posted.❤️😘

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
01 October, 12:33
🙏💓💓💓

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 October, 12:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 October, 12:06
Prayers sent for your wife (and you) #blessings
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

J J Larr @3JJL
01 October, 12:03
Praying that your wife has a complete healing. Praying for you too.
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 September, 11:48
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Blaine’s wife on the fenben protocol.. 🙏😇

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 September, 10:02
Prayers and hugs sent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 09:29

Pink Totter @Totter
30 September, 09:27
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Adding prayers to the protocol!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 September, 09:22 (E)
Sending prayers your way. Hope everything goes well, fren

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 September, 09:18
Prayers up for complete healing 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻