Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🕊 But by the grace of God I am what I am,
& his grace to me was not without effect.
No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I,
but the grace of God that was with me 🙏🏻🐸

- I Corinthians 15 : 10

#GodWins
#TyQTeamandQPlus
#tbiytc
12:41 PM - Oct 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 October, 03:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It is called having SPIRITUAL discernment. It is essential to have the Light of Christ in us. Things can be seen with clarity and our pineal gland being healthy is a big part of that. It is very difficult to discern truth when a person lives in the darkness. It is easier to be led astray by the satanic forces as well. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
27 October, 02:28
So grateful through Jesus Christ Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 October, 02:12
God needs us. He needs all of us. God is the answer. Our love of God, family, and country is powerful.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 October, 01:12 (E)
🕊🌟 Dark to Light 🌟🕊

Q AWAKENED US to CHILDREN TO BE RESCUED FROM HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKING ...

How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
-Psalm 36:7 💓🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 October, 07:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
😇❤🙏😇❤🙏😇❤🙏❤

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 October, 01:06
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank You, God and Thank You, Jesus.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 October, 12:59 (E)
This is the awakening story of Laurel Glaze, but it's also the story of many of us.
"It's like God was running a lesson plan in order."
I cried when I first read it years ago, because I could see there was someone else that understood 🥺🌻💖
http://www.50shadesofpisse...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 October, 01:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🙏🏻 Ty so much for the link, KK.
Look forward to reading.

Totally relate to the THRILL of finding another
who UNDERSTANDS
& who SEES what we see.

It is a precious connection 💕🐸🇺🇸

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
28 October, 05:18
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Great article, it spoke to me

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 October, 12:56
I always wonder the same thing. In my case GOD gave me an angel daughter who woke me up at the age of 15. We could have both perished on 9/11 if I didn't get another job offer in 2000. I was 6 months pregnant when 9/11 happened and she also was a very high risk pregnancy. You might say she was a very feisty, strong baby who was on a mission. I always called her my Angel and her name means Gift of Hope. At age 15, she came to me crying, asking me what the Illuminati was. She heard the term on the bus. I calmed her down and promised to research which miraculously led me to Kay Griggs, George Webb, Task Force, Veronica, Field McConnell and others.
GOD wanted us awake. My daughter and I were talking about why us after taking my mom out for her birthday. It's so hard living in alternate realities as people we love. I think it's because at our core GOD made us strong and He is deep seated in our hearts. We want to live in truth and we hate human suffering. It is grace & it is AMAZING.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 October, 01:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💕 That is such a beautiful, miraculous story, Hope.
I don't think of 9-11 without thinking of you now.

But with ALL our unique spectacular stories,
imo there is ONLY one answer that is the
impossible to fathom TRUTH.

We were called & we answered
by the Grace of God 🕊