Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 October, 12:41
πŸ•Š But by the grace of God I am what I am,
& his grace to me was not without effect.
No, I worked harder than all of themβ€”yet not I,
but the grace of God that was with me πŸ™πŸ»πŸΈ

- I Corinthians 15 : 10

#GodWins
#TyQTeamandQPlus
#tbiytc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I always wonder the same thing. In my case GOD gave me an angel daughter who woke me up at the age of 15. We could have both perished on 9/11 if I didn't get another job offer in 2000. I was 6 months pregnant when 9/11 happened and she also was a very high risk pregnancy. You might say she was a very feisty, strong baby who was on a mission. I always called her my Angel and her name means Gift of Hope. At age 15, she came to me crying, asking me what the Illuminati was. She heard the term on the bus. I calmed her down and promised to research which miraculously led me to Kay Griggs, George Webb, Task Force, Veronica, Field McConnell and others.
GOD wanted us awake. My daughter and I were talking about why us after taking my mom out for her birthday. It's so hard living in alternate realities as people we love. I think it's because at our core GOD made us strong and He is deep seated in our hearts. We want to live in truth and we hate human suffering. It is grace & it is AMAZING.
12:56 PM - Oct 27, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 October, 01:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ’• That is such a beautiful, miraculous story, Hope.
I don't think of 9-11 without thinking of you now.

But with ALL our unique spectacular stories,
imo there is ONLY one answer that is the
impossible to fathom TRUTH.

We were called & we answered
by the Grace of God πŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396