eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:51 (E)
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 02:37
Funky stuff in that photo, and I'm sure I'm missing some because I'm looking at it on my phone 😬
Can't see much detail on the man lying on the table; what's up with him?

21 October, 02:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It's about the ones under the table, behind the woman. There are two hiding there.

21 October, 02:46
I see them now.
Looks like in 1909 the cameras picked up that sort of thing 🤨🤔

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 October, 02:04
The under the table things, looks far more likely to be a pair of black boots with tan trousers flopping over the top!

22 October, 02:12
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Could be. So grainy it's hard to see on a phone screen. Maybe a filter could clean the photo up more?

22 October, 02:21
I only have a desk top for ALL my 'web viewing' etc, and I only know how do basic stuff... but at least I can go full screen which helps..😀

22 October, 02:41 (E)
Oh boy, I remember those days -- I even had a footstool beside my computer so I could prop my feet up and browse for hours in comfort 😂.
3 years ago I moved from S FL to the Smoky Mtns. We finally got what is supposed to be fast internet service up here on the mountain last year, but it's not fast at all -- more like the old 'NerZero' dial up 😕. So meanwhile, phone it is!!

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Ah.. so you now have all that beautiful landscape and nature to enjoy.. as well as (small screen) internet communication👍.

I wont have any Yfi stuff (yet😉) and my old 'pay as U go' push button, mobile ph' not 'net connected, is just for emergence calls, and I don't text ever😬. My pc is fast enough for me, but I do miss having a printer/scanner since mine packed in a few yrs ago, and all the new ones now seem to need Yfi to do anything with them...😒 but am thankful🙏 that I can still interact a little on line with what I've got..😃
03:19 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
22 October, 03:34
VERY small screen internet connection 😆.
Thankful I was able to do the bulk of my digging when I had desktop internet!
With my phone though I've learned how to do screenshots, and have been able to save so much information. Also the videos posted on AU are so easy to download (except YouTube ones), so I've got a lot of those as well. Finally got a SD card to hold all this stuff, and categorized everything; must be 2-3k items. I love screenshot 🥰😂🤣

22 October, 03:55
'Screen Shots'...aghh 😧.. I used to be able to take screen shots no problem but then for some unknown reason they got this stoopid extra margin bit on the bottom and right side😠 and I can't work out why...! VERY frustrating..😭