eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:51 (E)
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 02:37
Funky stuff in that photo, and I'm sure I'm missing some because I'm looking at it on my phone 😬
Can't see much detail on the man lying on the table; what's up with him?

21 October, 02:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It's about the ones under the table, behind the woman. There are two hiding there.

I see them now.
Looks like in 1909 the cameras picked up that sort of thing 🤨🤔
02:46 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 October, 02:04
The under the table things, looks far more likely to be a pair of black boots with tan trousers flopping over the top!

22 October, 02:12
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Could be. So grainy it's hard to see on a phone screen. Maybe a filter could clean the photo up more?

21 October, 02:52
Yes, it can be retouched digitally.
Photos on classic film cannot be retouched.

It looks like the photo was taken during some big blood ritual ceremony. There are many of them there - different races. Incriminating evidence of which races are involved in eating human flesh.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

21 October, 03:33
Most of the men closest to the table have little skinny beards at their jawline.
The woman under the table appears to be crying.