LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 October, 03:41
It's all about spreading that LOVE/Healing energy vibes, bc most anons have it more w/c the sleeping collective needs.

#HugAStranger

đź’ˇ BE THE LIGHTHOUSE: https://youtu.be/o9aXdzq4U...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I just learned today that one of my co-worker (a female) is awakened as well. We poured out our thoughts of what we learned and unlearned. At the end, with her watery eyes, she said “I love you” as in I love you as my friend and I replied the same. We shared a good hug. It made the day came down to this and I made a prayer to God; thanking him for bringing someone into my life to ease the pain and struggle. I know I will go to bed tonight feeling jubilant. Praise the Lord!
04:34 PM - Oct 18, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 October, 08:40
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Thank you so much for sharing. Your story is so uplifting. This journey can be so lonely…to connect with someone also searching for truth is such a gift from God imho❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 05:52
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
It can be lonely but it does build up strength and courage. Yesterday was a beautiful day that God made and it was truly a blessing. God bless.

Evangelina @Evangelina
18 October, 06:49
Beautiful đź’ž

Praise the Lord 🙌🙌

Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 October, 06:45
🫂 ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 06:44
That is so cool!!!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 October, 04:37
Amazing isn't it. Thanks for sharing. đź’ž

19 October, 05:54
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
It is quite something. Very eye opening and soulfully welcoming. I'm glad to share my story and hoping it would inspires other to believe that there is hope left in this world. God bless.