LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
18 October, 03:41
It's all about spreading that LOVE/Healing energy vibes, bc most anons have it more w/c the sleeping collective needs.

#HugAStranger

💡 BE THE LIGHTHOUSE: https://youtu.be/o9aXdzq4U...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
18 October, 04:34
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I just learned today that one of my co-worker (a female) is awakened as well. We poured out our thoughts of what we learned and unlearned. At the end, with her watery eyes, she said “I love you” as in I love you as my friend and I replied the same. We shared a good hug. It made the day came down to this and I made a prayer to God; thanking him for bringing someone into my life to ease the pain and struggle. I know I will go to bed tonight feeling jubilant. Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
19 October, 05:54
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
It is quite something. Very eye opening and soulfully welcoming. I'm glad to share my story and hoping it would inspires other to believe that there is hope left in this world. God bless.