TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 October, 08:44
THANK GOD

God, I don't ever want to forget Your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness toward me. So right now, I bring to mind ways that You have shown Yourself faithful. As I think about these things, fill me with gratitude that flows over into every area of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 10:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
what a lovely prayer i wished i believed in such things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you. They come from my Bible Apps and a I love sharing them with everyone. I feel they are so important and it is important to keep God's Word front and center in the world. You can believe in these things. Faith and belief in things unseen. If you, don't mind me asking, why don't you believe in such things? Just always remember God loves You. He is always there, all you have to do is reach out to Him and start a conversation with Him. He will listen and He will bring you peace. He has done that for me in my life. Have a blessed and wonderful day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
11:20 AM - Oct 18, 2023
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 11:35
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
i just dont believe what people say God said or did,,,,,for instance calling someone Gods chosen people and giving these people land seems like these same people wrote that God said these things to benefit them.... and the fact only a small part of the world knew about Gods word cause they didnt have access to Him personally or books seems odd........

18 October, 11:46
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I believe we are all God's chosen people. I don't believe in the religious aspect. I believe in the spiritual and faith side. I think, religions made their own beliefs and chose pagan idols over God. That is why I didn't go to church, after I started realizing all the fake and made up things in Church. I stopped going to church as a teenager and I am now 56 years old. So it's been a long time for me. Keep reaching and turning to God, sooner or later He will find speak to you, when you least expect it.🙏❤️🤗🕊️