TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
THANK GOD

God, I don't ever want to forget Your kindness, goodness, and faithfulness toward me. So right now, I bring to mind ways that You have shown Yourself faithful. As I think about these things, fill me with gratitude that flows over into every area of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
08:44 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 October, 10:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
what a lovely prayer i wished i believed in such things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 October, 11:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. They come from my Bible Apps and a I love sharing them with everyone. I feel they are so important and it is important to keep God's Word front and center in the world. You can believe in these things. Faith and belief in things unseen. If you, don't mind me asking, why don't you believe in such things? Just always remember God loves You. He is always there, all you have to do is reach out to Him and start a conversation with Him. He will listen and He will bring you peace. He has done that for me in my life. Have a blessed and wonderful day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396