Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 06:26
There's several people who only pop in here to anonup when they want to ask for money and help. But they don't ever talk to us or have anything to do with us. Just show up to open their hands then they're gone again.
This makes me sick. I don't like seeing people try to USE our family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 07:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
you came to my page and accused me of doing this - which obviously prompted your response. passive aggressive b.s. be kind lauren. i DO come here and share my work - regularly. i also recirculate now and then. i left for awhile (went to the twitter battlefield) then returned several weeks ago. you know what family does? HELPS. and this is the one platform i can come and be open on - SAFELY - because the one abusing me doesn't have an account here. so before you judge, get more information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
and in case some refuse to see - sometimes it takes MONEY to get out of a bad situation. so not all who ask for money do so to line their pockets. some of us need it as i said. it's what makes this system go around. i don't like it one bit - but that is the truth.
07:22 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it