Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
There's several people who only pop in here to anonup when they want to ask for money and help. But they don't ever talk to us or have anything to do with us. Just show up to open their hands then they're gone again.
This makes me sick. I don't like seeing people try to USE our family.
06:26 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 07:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
you came to my page and accused me of doing this - which obviously prompted your response. passive aggressive b.s. be kind lauren. i DO come here and share my work - regularly. i also recirculate now and then. i left for awhile (went to the twitter battlefield) then returned several weeks ago. you know what family does? HELPS. and this is the one platform i can come and be open on - SAFELY - because the one abusing me doesn't have an account here. so before you judge, get more information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 October, 07:22
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
and in case some refuse to see - sometimes it takes MONEY to get out of a bad situation. so not all who ask for money do so to line their pockets. some of us need it as i said. it's what makes this system go around. i don't like it one bit - but that is the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
17 October, 06:38
I’m here, just going through a lot,. I appreciate and am Blessed for all my family on here who have been here to support, blessing and prayers for myself and my daughter. I will always be here, I just don’t say much as I continue this process of trying to start life over again, while having this continued grieving 🫶🏻❤️🙏🏻

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
17 October, 06:33
🙏They only think of money!! It's very, very sad!!😞

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
17 October, 06:35 (E)
In response Valentina Pythia to her Publication
The almighty MONEYE controls the existence of everybody on the planet... and the banksters own everything and everybody....

Unfortunately, everybody are just puppets to the banksters....it's the 'system' we all had a hand in making...