Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I feel like I'm the only one who isn't watching or reading or sharing any content having to do with Israel and Palestine. Just can't bring my brain to do it. Think my trauma is catching up with me. Can't do anything about it, so my mind just blocks all of it out. Honestly feels like I'm doing the right thing for my mental health. Have reached a point lately where I want to be less selfless and start caring about my own life a lot more. Can only give and give and give for so long before there's nothing left to give. I'm at that nothing place now. Crippled and no income. Just done. Deserve better. Staying out of all of it.
05:38 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
18 October, 07:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I saw the first MSM reel from Israel at my parents'. Plenty of stuff in those clips already that made me think it's pretty much all fake.

Not really interested in fanning the MSM narrative. Learned the lesson with corona.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 October, 05:50
It's all a freaking psyop anyway. They are trying to get us all riled up to want war. It is not at all high vibe. You are healing and this is not at all healing. ๐Ÿ™Prayers for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 October, 05:43
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธI don't really post anything about that stuff either. I concentrate more on God and Jesus. Not the storm and chaos around us. God's got us all. Keep the faith Lauren. It will get better. You know that as well as I do. You have done a lot, quit thinking you need to do more. We have to take breaks sometimes. Recoup ourselves and get our life back on the right path. Hugs sister. I love you. God loves you. God bless. Have a blessed evening.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ