Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 05:38
I feel like I'm the only one who isn't watching or reading or sharing any content having to do with Israel and Palestine. Just can't bring my brain to do it. Think my trauma is catching up with me. Can't do anything about it, so my mind just blocks all of it out. Honestly feels like I'm doing the right thing for my mental health. Have reached a point lately where I want to be less selfless and start caring about my own life a lot more. Can only give and give and give for so long before there's nothing left to give. I'm at that nothing place now. Crippled and no income. Just done. Deserve better. Staying out of all of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I don't really post anything about that stuff either. I concentrate more on God and Jesus. Not the storm and chaos around us. God's got us all. Keep the faith Lauren. It will get better. You know that as well as I do. You have done a lot, quit thinking you need to do more. We have to take breaks sometimes. Recoup ourselves and get our life back on the right path. Hugs sister. I love you. God loves you. God bless. Have a blessed evening.🙏❤️🤗🕊️
05:43 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it