Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
bijowi @bijowi
18 October, 05:11
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I think, this is the reason they are bringing up Trump's loans during the latest court hearings. A precedent is being set for when the tables are turned. The nation is getting an education, whether they know it or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 October, 11:39
so evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 October, 10:32
"Rose" Law Firm.

They're always trying to copy/steal our Thunder.
💎💎💎

(Didn't end well for ya, did it Hillary. ⚖⚔👊)

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 October, 09:49 (E)
His name is Larry Nichols. Look him up on YouTube. He came out against Bill and Hitlery before he passed away. He was a hit man for Bill in Arkansas. Chelsea is Webb Hubbels child - she looks just like him. Bill and Hillary are cousins and Bill is a Rockefeller. Hitlery may be too. Everything about them is fake, evil, satanic and vile. I think Larry passed in 2020, he had lung cancer. Learned a lot about the Clinton machine from listening to him.

https://m.youtube.com/ @Lar ...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 October, 09:16
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
@seekerofjustice here is the info and his channel

Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 October, 08:41
THIS is exactly where Tyons Foods came from.
Look up that terrible family history. Tyson was nothing when I was a kid and they bought up ALL the poultry industry in Arkansas under Clinton. They then went on to dominate the earth growing into one of the largest meat processors one earth when he was president.

17 October, 03:52
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Tyson food plant was burned.. as many were... white hat op

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
17 October, 04:25
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Tyson’s Destructive Ways: A Simple Farm Turned Evil Empire | Dark History with Bailey Sarian - YouTube

Get 25% off your first order at https://www.buffy.co with code DARKHISTORY. Thank you to Buffy for supporting the channel!Get 15% off your entire purchase at...

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
16 October, 11:07
Thanks for the video, stuff I have never heard. Who is the man speaking and what happened to him later? Was he a Killary victim?

17 October, 03:59
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
Larry Nichols

17 October, 03:59
In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication
Died in 2020

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 October, 10:58
I want to see a DNA test from him and Chelsea C.

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 October, 10:37
good find..... slick willy was a good name i wonder if the guy tellinf the story went missing?

17 October, 04:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
He died in 2020..

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 09:02
One of them fookin vids I lost. THANK you!!!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 October, 10:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You're welcome! How are things for you lately? I've missed a bit of time on here lately and think of you every once and again. Always in my prayers Miss Foster( and I haven't forgotten my promise to buy you a spicy margarita when we get to AIM)💛