Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
16 October, 08:43
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 October, 08:41
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
THIS is exactly where Tyons Foods came from.
Look up that terrible family history. Tyson was nothing when I was a kid and they bought up ALL the poultry industry in Arkansas under Clinton. They then went on to dominate the earth growing into one of the largest meat processors one earth when he was president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
Tyson food plant was burned.. as many were... white hat op
03:52 PM - Oct 17, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 October, 04:00
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I grew up in Arkansas. My son worked there. I have a large family across much of the state and work at several different and varying locations from production to legal offices. My first full-time job was at a processing plant called Valmac. One of my uncles worked there decades before they were bought out by Tyson. I saw them all get taken over firsthand. Then I spent about 20 years industrial electrical work across the US and built several plants they own in other states as well.