Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 October, 10:22
This map was issued by National Geographic in 1947, one year before Nakba, there was no such thing called “Israel”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Confusing stuff. What was God referring
to in the Old Testament then?

I mean I get that KM "created" it, but my
question stands.
10:46 AM - Oct 14, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 October, 11:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Where's Paul Harvey when you need him..

Now.. for the rest of the story

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 October, 04:00
It is possible that- regardless of all the bastards involved trying to decide the future of this land - the fact, according to Biblical history, is that God did promise the land to the Israelites.
Indeed, if world leaders and other bums hadn't interfered, perhaps Isreal and Palestine would have settled their dispute amicably.
But war and terrorism suits them better than peace.

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
I had always thought too that God has promised
that land to Israelites.

But most of what I have thought about anything
in my entire life has been a lie..
so
Just sitting back watching it all play out waiting
for the smoke to clear so Truth can Reveal itself

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 October, 03:15
Who created the old testament?

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
14 October, 03:33
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
G_d
through the human writers

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 October, 03:45
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
It was written by the Hebrews whilst they were in exile in Babylon for 400 years = Various Authors