Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 October, 10:22
This map was issued by National Geographic in 1947, one year before Nakba, there was no such thing called “Israel”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
14 October, 10:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Confusing stuff. What was God referring
to in the Old Testament then?

I mean I get that KM "created" it, but my
question stands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 October, 03:15
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Who created the old testament?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
It was written by the Hebrews whilst they were in exile in Babylon for 400 years = Various Authors
03:45 PM - Oct 14, 2023
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 October, 04:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The Old Testament told prophesies of events that would occur and then they did happen, in the New Testament.
There was a TV program years ago about Biblical Archeology and there were also magazines on the same.
I found the program and the magazines very informative and appreciated that they always were searching for the truth and they shared it.