Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
14 October, 10:22
This map was issued by National Geographic in 1947, one year before Nakba, there was no such thing called “Israel”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
14 October, 10:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Confusing stuff. What was God referring
to in the Old Testament then?

I mean I get that KM "created" it, but my
question stands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
It is possible that- regardless of all the bastards involved trying to decide the future of this land - the fact, according to Biblical history, is that God did promise the land to the Israelites.
Indeed, if world leaders and other bums hadn't interfered, perhaps Isreal and Palestine would have settled their dispute amicably.
But war and terrorism suits them better than peace.
04:00 AM - Oct 15, 2023
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 October, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
I had always thought too that God has promised
that land to Israelites.

But most of what I have thought about anything
in my entire life has been a lie..
so
Just sitting back watching it all play out waiting
for the smoke to clear so Truth can Reveal itself

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 October, 08:35
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Agree with your thinking, yet I'm not good at letting go. It actually hurts and confuses me to see hatred based on what could or could not be the truth.
The irony, it seems, is that some will cheer for 'news' or 'history' if it suits them.
I don't want people hurt due to prejudice.
While we wait for the smoke to clear, maybe we need more love, compassion, forgiveness, understanding, kindness and discernment.