Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
13 October, 03:07
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
We can't afford to lose God's chosen. Everyone in this movement is important. Even the brainwashed, which is frustrating. God is our lover, father and protector. His son is our savior and light. I'm glad you're still here Joey. We carry the cross together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 October, 02:27
God Bless you sir and thank you for my Freedom
Don't ever ever give up - the best is coming for all of humanity - there will healing for everyone from all the evil that has been endured. We need you - we all need each other - we will all unite -we will heal together. You are never alone
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 October, 08:36
Angels all around.
WE ARE LOVED
WE ARE LOVE
LOVE

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
10 October, 09:01
We’re so glad you are here with us!!!! ❤️❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 October, 08:45
Tears running down my face reading this, I'm so glad you're here Joey!!!!!
❤️

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
10 October, 08:42
I’m glad you are still here. God is not done with your journey. Hugs.

connie wright @cowri
10 October, 08:41
We have all hit rock bottom. There is always someone worse off by far. Amazingly God intervenes. God does carry us through the hard times. We have some much to be thankful for. God made us to Love each other even though we have never met. I walked away from most of my family. God makes me Happy. Don't let satan enter your thoughts. Push him away, eventually satan will give up. Luv ya Joey-have a great day

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 October, 08:40
We are your DOTS💖🎇😁 so glad that you stayed with us👊

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 October, 08:37
God, and the rest of us, have need of you here Joey!! Please stay safe friend!! Much LOVE to you Joey!!! You are LOVED and you are ENOUGH!!! 🙏 💕

So PROUD of you Patriot. 💕

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 October, 08:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
This 7 minute meditation may help you. I hope so!!

Roy has left the body - his children are continuing his work and legacy. The Foundation of Human Understanding - fhu.com
Roy created this meditation to help veterans and others with PTSD. 💕 🙏

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
7 Minute Meditation - Guided Meditation by Roy Masters - YouTube

This free guided meditation exercise was recorded in August 2014. It is an abridging of Roy's full-length, enhanced exercise, perfected since 1960 in Los Ang...

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
10 October, 08:07
We see you my friend .🙏🫶🙏

ESgueglia EBlum @NitroErb
10 October, 06:25
God spoke to you so you could speak to us. I am so thankful you listened. This New Yorker is inspired by your strength !

Other Half @Otherhalf
10 October, 03:49
Joey, check into mdma-assisted therapy for ptsd. It is supposed to be getting full approval from fda any minute now. Highly effective with just a few sessions.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 October, 12:35
Joey, I'm so sorry for what you have been thru, but now, God is with you, he loves you and will never desert you nor will we. God Bless You!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 October, 12:34 (E)
We love you Joey -: Dark to Light indeed.
⚡️ I remember that post. thank you for your tenacity to endure the darkest storms and I thank God for the prompt to pause so He could assemble his angel warriors to your aide at exactly the right time 🙏🏼

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 October, 12:07
Thank you for being here Joey. I've been thankful for your posts in my feed here on AU these last 3 years. Say awesome!!! Sending you Love from Missouri!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 11:45
✨🙏🏼✨
Sending love your way Joey, Will keep praying for you.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 October, 11:27
Broken hearts mended are like the oriental art form of Kintsugi, putting broken China back together with gold.

Each a unique work of art.

Allowing the Creator to take our brokenness & using Jesus, glue us back together requires patience on our end. Learning to trust again helps a lot too.

❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 October, 11:24
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 October, 11:12
🥺🤍💫

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 October, 10:59
Stay. He needs you here. We need you here. Stay. 😇😇

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 10:47
God works his plan, albeit his own plan, not ours. His masterful plan is perfect.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
09 October, 10:36
🙏💞🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 10:23 (E)
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over our fren, Joey. Bless him beyond measure with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, hope, love, support, joy, health and a sense of peace with an unquenchable thirst for life! In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Joey, I have sincerely prayed this song "I Raise a Hallelujah" for you. We love you, Joey! Know that God loves you most of all! 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise a Hallelujah - Bethel Music[with lyrics] - YouTube

Words & Music by Jonathan David Helser and Melissa HelserAlbum : Victory(2019) lyricsI raise a hallelujah, in the presence of my enemiesI raise a hallelujah,...

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
09 October, 10:15
Thank you, brother for staying in this fight with us. We are all experiencing some ugliness out there. Lean on The Holy Spirit. Call on HIm to fall on you. God bless.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
09 October, 10:13
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for saving one of our own. He is also the light to so many. Thank you.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
09 October, 10:12
Know that you are LIGHT 💡 to so many! Prayers 🙏🏻 and Love 💕

ECM Arizona @EM5793
09 October, 10:06
Sending love and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 October, 10:01
Life is Hard
Lonely too
Put your favorite song on
Shed a tear
Renew your soul
We patriots hang tough
It just what we do
WWG1WGA

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
09 October, 09:51
Prayers and hugs for you. It's so hard to stay positive right now but scrolling through AU helps me take a breath and remember that God is in control. ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏