Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
09 October, 06:36
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
We are now within spitting distance. Buckle up, frens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
09 October, 06:26
I really don't. I still think it was a psyop, but I'm not gonna take away from anyone. If it helps it helps, so be it. God bless 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
09 October, 06:02 (E)
Interesting comment below... can you "unbelieve" in Q? As things continued to spiral I asked somewhat the same questions of myself, could I "unbelieve" in Holy Scripture and The words of Christ in the Gospel regarding the "end times" and the Book of Revelation? I came to the conclusion: Either Scripture is indeed True... or the common Q narratives that scripture was altered by satanists to mislead us... If Q is true, well then Nothing Can Stop What's Coming and someday The Best is Yet to Come... OR if scripture is true (God Help us) I don't think I want to face Christ saying... But Lord Q said blah blah blah... if so and Q is false there is only 1 conclusion = The Same evil people that are destroying humanity, are indeed the same ones that pushed Q to placate patriots long enough to achieve their plans... and what better way to gain our trust than to reveal some of their OWN EVILS (which would be exposed regardless as they moved from the shadows to out in the open light of day)

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 October, 05:22
I've waited so many yrs for any signs that point to the change of direction I knew is coming.
With a persistent knowing feeling that 'All will be as it's meant to be' Once We Get Through whatever this Big Thing is'.
The sign I needed came in early 2000, when listening to David W, Cobra and such like, talk about Generals, Arrests, Assistance from 'Other Intelligent beings, frequencies, shifts etc., I knew then it IS going to happen... and Then ..Q.. showed up🙏 and I've never felt more alive then I do now.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 October, 05:09
I told you so will be, very, very hard for me. However, my mind is a beautiful thing. Sometimes.

Selah 321 @Selah
09 October, 04:49
Couldn’t consider ever stepping away from Q... so many questions answered... once you understand and wake up to Q... there is no turning back... once awake I would never want to be asleep again... the interaction and camaraderie alone is worth the interaction but the truth and presence of our Savior is all the truth you should need to believe.🕊

connie wright @cowri
09 October, 04:47
I am Honored & Humbled

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 October, 03:29
Big thanks for the Hug!

I keep my Hopium Rope tied to my ankle
in case I lose it & get swept away,

I can reel myself back to Reality!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 October, 03:16
I’m not the same person who started this journey. I had a relationship of 8 years I gave up because he was fast asleep. I can’t do small talk anymore. Alone is my new favorite place to be with my own thoughts and opinions. Not sure how this will END but I now have no TRUST in anyone. We all need some HEALING. Someone on here said we would have PTSD. VK I think said it. He wasn’t kidding.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
06 October, 03:00
At this point, I don't need a pep talk, I need results. Very public results.