Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
06 October, 02:52
From Qstradamus
https://t.me/RealQstradamu...

👏🔥⚔️💖👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
Interesting comment below... can you "unbelieve" in Q? As things continued to spiral I asked somewhat the same questions of myself, could I "unbelieve" in Holy Scripture and The words of Christ in the Gospel regarding the "end times" and the Book of Revelation? I came to the conclusion: Either Scripture is indeed True... or the common Q narratives that scripture was altered by satanists to mislead us... If Q is true, well then Nothing Can Stop What's Coming and someday The Best is Yet to Come... OR if scripture is true (God Help us) I don't think I want to face Christ saying... But Lord Q said blah blah blah... if so and Q is false there is only 1 conclusion = The Same evil people that are destroying humanity, are indeed the same ones that pushed Q to placate patriots long enough to achieve their plans... and what better way to gain our trust than to reveal some of their OWN EVILS (which would be exposed regardless as they moved from the shadows to out in the open light of day)
06:02 PM - Oct 09, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FIGHT FAKE NEWS, click on at the bottom under it