Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 September, 01:23 (E)
Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
Our son-in-law had advanced prostate cancer and, had he been diagnosed sooner (he wouldn't go to a doctor), he might have survived, as the FenBen WAS working! He refused chemo and began using the FenBen and vitamin supplements and the doctors were puzzled by the decline in cancer cells. He never told them what he was doing. In the end, he gave in to his parents and sister's continued harrassing about doing chemo and he sucumbed to the cancer. While the doctors gave him less than a year, the FenBen gave him almost 2!
02:09 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TXSquirrel in this post can reply
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
01 October, 06:30
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
My first reaction to this was “wow, this sounds EXACTLY like my late husband’s story”! I guess that stands to reason, since @TXSquirrel is my mom…maybe I should pay more attention to who is posting?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 October, 07:55
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
So sorry for your loss. 💔