Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 September, 01:23 (E)
Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
30 September, 01:35
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Watching my Father-in-law do the Same Thing, and even with numerous Family Members backing it. His Oncologist/Executioner told him it was "Quackery" (he can't profit from it), so Grandpa has chosen to die rather than Try something different! We are still praying he will accept the "What have you got to lose" argument before it's too late!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
๐Ÿ™ Praying that your father-in-law agrees to try the fenbendazole before itโ€™s too late. May God Almighty intervene and bless him with complete healing.
02:37 PM - Sep 30, 2023
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it