Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 September, 06:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 06:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
With every day it gets harder and harder. Instead of my heart aching less, it aches more feeling so isolated unless I am on here. I truly pray for this split world to be over soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Same… my heart aches nonstop, I am COMPLETELY alone, I just pray that the Lord will give me strength, comfort and peace. I never in my life felt so alone and broken.
09:00 PM - Sep 27, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 September, 10:38
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
YOU'RE NOT ALONE ......YOU HAVE JESUS AND ANONS SHARE IT WITH US AND GIVE IT TO GOD

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 09:17
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I'm sure. I really wish I could change that. Hold on. Just think of how proud your beautiful angel will be when we reach the finish line. Let the memory of her inspire you to finish the race. We will all be so proud of you. You're always in my prayers and heart.