Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 September, 09:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thank you, I really needed this.
The Catholic church is evil, was evil at its inception, and was NOT EVER Jesus's church.
That, and...
Paul was a false apostle.
He lied. Constantine lied.
They faked being followers of Christ.
13 books of the New Testament are attributed to Paul, the Liar.
These are the ones used by non-Christians to discredit Christianity.
And I won't say anything about Trump because I'm not sure... but the vax promotion really bothers me. RFK is prochoice + anti 2A. Meanwhile the world marches on to the digital dollar, social credit system, chemtrails and MANUFACTURED food shortages.
Why is the NWO still going?
I'm dismayed that I can't even say things HERE without putting someone's panties in a twist.
We're supposed to brainstorm together!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 September, 09:35
well - that and - expensive lobby groups are paying big bucks to shut you up........... especially if you say something against "their product"...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 06:38
With every day it gets harder and harder. Instead of my heart aching less, it aches more feeling so isolated unless I am on here. I truly pray for this split world to be over soon.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 September, 09:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same… my heart aches nonstop, I am COMPLETELY alone, I just pray that the Lord will give me strength, comfort and peace. I never in my life felt so alone and broken.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 September, 06:29
Even by your "own side"

Fam is everything unless you are not welcome in cause you do not make yourself a clone

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
27 September, 09:43
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
A- freakin - men