Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
27 September, 06:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
With every day it gets harder and harder. Instead of my heart aching less, it aches more feeling so isolated unless I am on here. I truly pray for this split world to be over soon.
06:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 September, 09:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sameā€¦ my heart aches nonstop, I am COMPLETELY alone, I just pray that the Lord will give me strength, comfort and peace. I never in my life felt so alone and broken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 September, 09:17
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
I'm sure. I really wish I could change that. Hold on. Just think of how proud your beautiful angel will be when we reach the finish line. Let the memory of her inspire you to finish the race. We will all be so proud of you. You're always in my prayers and heart.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 September, 10:38
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
YOU'RE NOT ALONE ......YOU HAVE JESUS AND ANONS SHARE IT WITH US AND GIVE IT TO GOD

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
27 September, 08:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hang in there, my friend! This kind of situation is hard on people who feel things deeply.

I visit my 95 year old mother in the nursing home every day. I think this helps ground me because there are so many people who live in much more difficult situations than my own.

I have two feet and can still walk; I can hear and understand what is being said to me; I can look out at nature and name what I see. I am free to decide how I spend my time. I am physically able to care for my own needs. I am not wealthy or famous, but I am surrounded by these small blessings and so much more.

Youā€™re not alone!

27 September, 08:43
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Thank you. Well said.
That's the key to getting through this . . . Gratitude.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 September, 09:04
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Beautiful. Thank you and blessings to you, fren!