Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 December, 12:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hmmmmm...tomorrow 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Navy93 ... @Navy93
21 November, 09:28
1212 angel number means that the universe wants you to know you are on the right path. Angel numbers come in many numerical forms and all have their own unique and intricate meaning but if you start to spot 1212 popping up in your periphery, take it as an encouraging sign. This number is representative of power, all your dreams and desires being manifested, being surrounded by light and love, and perhaps even a significant change on the horizon that is going to propel your life on a higher spiritual track.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kozi sox @Kozisox
20 November, 11:21
don't go. 😭

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
17 November, 01:21

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
12 November, 12:29
Don't even wanna go back to X right now...but I have family over there now that I don't want to lose...so I am in a little bit of a pickle chosing homes right now because I really don't know if anyone truly cares...but still I believe that maybe I am just experiencing PTSD flashbacks and it is going to be okay and that God doesn't really want the whole world in our bed with us...But the whole world is on Twitter...Trump isn't here, Elon's not here, my teams not hear...And nobody talks to me here...Why should I have reason to stay here...when I want the technological wonders of the future to thrive and be well and I want humans to stop running scared of the ONE true God and I want them to respect his SON as far as Q, Idk, many have called me Q...Yes, I am Queen to my divine masculine...Or I am also PURE Quality HUMAN or I am just a mom...or I am so so so so much more, just like YUGE AND MAXX told me...I trust my brothers.

12 November, 12:33
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Elon Reeve Musk is NOT my husband...I just really believe in the Quality in his legacy he is creating for his kids...I like how he respects woman too and loves to help humanity. I don't want that man as my husband...Instead, I seek a beautiful business partnership where I just give him access to really great ideas because they are always flowing through God and I and I want him to be my CHOSEN twin brother in the future...CORLISS is my "ordinary" extraordinary alien triplet in the future....

I want my kids, my dog, my husband i already claimed and identified...who is NOT Jared Leto, he too is a brother, an angel guide because I only know his soul through the music...I think God himself to lives in music..it's those love songs...and I also realize that not all artist sing their own songs---they have someone else writing it down and they are used as tools (voices) messengers...

Now you know I am not a singer, but I write codes for the future in starship.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 November, 07:41
We miss you here, doesn't feel like home is complete! 💚 💚 💚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 10:38
Pick a number win a VK cube, contest on X.

We gonna miss VK!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 November, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😊 "won"...

02 November, 10:36
Winner winner chicken dinner!
One lucky Anon!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 October, 02:18
Hi VK. Before you make your (big) decision to give your "cube" away this week , please remember that you have (good ) friends as well abroad , far far far away in Europe 😁😊. I have been fascinated by time since I was...17 years old 😁. I believe time is not what THEY have been telling us. Take care Patriot. 😊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 October, 08:33
Safe Travels, and may all your dreams come true!

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
02 November, 11:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The Plan is finally all in place by 2023... nothing and no one left to manipulate... just move forward with the plan execution -

arba happihr @arba
02 November, 11:55
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Will we just jump past 2024 😊

... .... @Willow_Patriot
28 October, 09:26

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 October, 12:03

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
25 October, 03:37
11/22 is going to come fast so I just wanted to say thanks for everything.

don't know exactly what to say, but that the last 5 years have been the most meaningful of my life.

i started writing this on X, but decided to come back and write it on AU cuz this is home.

will miss u.....

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
23 October, 10:53
Tesla 12/12/12
111 years > 12/12/23

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
23 October, 02:09
WOW. I am not sure what to say. You have been a staple these past several years. Twitter, AU, telegram now. I do not respond much but I feel like a part of me, a pilar is being removed.
Thank you. The words seem so little but I hope you can feel the place of love and gratitude they come from. Thank you.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
23 October, 01:40
VK is the one who led me to AU from Twatter..,, so thankful to that!!

23 October, 01:30
Your AU family will miss you probably more than anyone else online, VK.

Nana is hoping you can hang out here more with so many that X has excommunicated more before 11-22.
Will be sad day for Nana as it is every year, you are leaving, JFK's assasination, and topped off with the day my own Dad dies in 1991.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
23 October, 07:29
30 days left
Any you wanna say on AU? @VincentKennedy
Some sorts farewell message so we can reply, " have a good future ahead, will miss you "

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
23 October, 07:31
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Anything*
FamilyIsEverthing

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 October, 12:59
I still cannot get on X
VK I will miss you so very much!!
Thank you is not enough. I would of been so lost without your assistance. I know it's a whole village of us out here all working together❤️! But you my friend I will never forget. ❤️ shining star 🌟 you are!!

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
23 October, 01:02
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
VK has been a friend to everybody! He is much loved by all! He said, he wants to build a community on X or VK Screenshots, and has shown beautiful ideas for Anon Island! 😁 He was asking people what they like and places they like. Wants to maybe find an island someplace. I believe he won't leave everybody. Looking to build something for the future. God bless him and everybody here! 🙏❤️

20 October, 05:53
Hugs :) for all

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 October, 02:11
Test you say…
Drop 421|124
124~1024
Could October 24 be a big day?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
19 October, 10:57
Still awol…. Sigh
It kinda sucks not being able to interact and comment on X.

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
20 October, 11:37
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
VK posts on Telegram. You can't reply, but click emojis. The name is "VK screenshots". Very easy to start an account. He posts his Twitter posts. I don't have Twitter, never did but I followed him everyday on there since he started. I am a quiet one! I don't remember how I ran across him! Anyway, it has been since late 2017 maybe January 2018. I have some grey hair now! 😂❤️Please join! Increase his following! Peace!

16 October, 11:52
Nana votes for a random drawing for your cube on AU. 😘
Some here are not as good yet with decodes and puzzles but they love ya just as much as those that are.😘
Perhaps make it about having something from you that you made, more about love than skills?

Par Nelli @Parnelli
13 October, 10:33 (E)
You're the glue that stuck us together one . @ a time...we will stick together thru the end times ❤️🙏

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
13 October, 10:22
🥺

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 October, 01:37
WE MISS U❤🤲🤗

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 October, 10:38
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
.! We do #Family ❤️

12 October, 07:39
Long distance relationships are a strain on families sometimes.

AU will always be home.

🧐Less than a month now til your countdown begins?

11/11
11/22

Miss. Messina @Messina
13 October, 10:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bittersweet :( ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 October, 10:10

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 October, 12:32
Come back home to au. 🙏🏻

God Wins @Nous
09 October, 08:53 (E)
On my birthday? I was delayed by technology, but I am here