Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 10:50
Test 1212

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Still awol…. Sigh
It kinda sucks not being able to interact and comment on X.
10:57 AM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
20 October, 11:37
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
VK posts on Telegram. You can't reply, but click emojis. The name is "VK screenshots". Very easy to start an account. He posts his Twitter posts. I don't have Twitter, never did but I followed him everyday on there since he started. I am a quiet one! I don't remember how I ran across him! Anyway, it has been since late 2017 maybe January 2018. I have some grey hair now! 😂❤️Please join! Increase his following! Peace!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 October, 11:44 (E)
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
I have a profile on twitter but it’s suspended. I am able to read his posts everyday but it’s frustrating not being able to reply and join in and he hasn’t come back here very often and checked in here. His account will disappear in November and it’s sad not to he able to interact. All this lost time.