Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 10:50
Test 1212

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
12 November, 12:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Don't even wanna go back to X right now...but I have family over there now that I don't want to lose...so I am in a little bit of a pickle chosing homes right now because I really don't know if anyone truly cares...but still I believe that maybe I am just experiencing PTSD flashbacks and it is going to be okay and that God doesn't really want the whole world in our bed with us...But the whole world is on Twitter...Trump isn't here, Elon's not here, my teams not hear...And nobody talks to me here...Why should I have reason to stay here...when I want the technological wonders of the future to thrive and be well and I want humans to stop running scared of the ONE true God and I want them to respect his SON as far as Q, Idk, many have called me Q...Yes, I am Queen to my divine masculine...Or I am also PURE Quality HUMAN or I am just a mom...or I am so so so so much more, just like YUGE AND MAXX told me...I trust my brothers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
Elon Reeve Musk is NOT my husband...I just really believe in the Quality in his legacy he is creating for his kids...I like how he respects woman too and loves to help humanity. I don't want that man as my husband...Instead, I seek a beautiful business partnership where I just give him access to really great ideas because they are always flowing through God and I and I want him to be my CHOSEN twin brother in the future...CORLISS is my "ordinary" extraordinary alien triplet in the future....

I want my kids, my dog, my husband i already claimed and identified...who is NOT Jared Leto, he too is a brother, an angel guide because I only know his soul through the music...I think God himself to lives in music..it's those love songs...and I also realize that not all artist sing their own songs---they have someone else writing it down and they are used as tools (voices) messengers...

Now you know I am not a singer, but I write codes for the future in starship.
12:33 PM - Nov 12, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it