Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 07:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 07:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just about everything I pickup in the store is products like that. I soak veggies, grapes and whatever I can in baking soda for 15 min. That kills all parasites that don't just wash off. I also bake as much as I can using "unbleached flour". I will be so glad when our food is back to whatever normal is!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 07:59
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Unbelievable we have had to deal with this.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
True, but at the same time we have learned to read labels carefully now. If we didn't learn what we have learned here & elsewhere, we wouldn't know to even look. I buy nothing but locally grown veggies, fruit & meat or get from my neighbors garden. Made 2 apple pies form my neighbors apples for free, made my own crust with unbleached flour & it turned out out great & soooo good. Oh & made applesauce too, yummm. Imagine all the peeps out there who are not even reading f...... labels & just grabbing shit off the the shelves. I see it all the time. Then there are folks on a strict or low income that can't afford the expensive "organic" stuff & have 2-4 kids to feed so they buy the crap that's 'easy'
There really is no excuse thought cuz most towns have farmers markets now with fresh produce etc. Rant over 😁
09:17 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
25 September, 06:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Did you know you can have fresh apple pie all year long? Make the pie but don't bake them, put them in the freezer and pull them out of the freezer whenever you want pie and bake them? They taste just like fresh apple pie! I use to stockpile apple pies in the freezer when I had a good apple tree.

To bake from frozen...
425 degrees for 15 minutes then at 350 for 1 hour or until done.

25 September, 08:32
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
That's a great idea. I made 2 the other day, but baked it & froze it. I'm making another one cuz I have all these apples from my neighbor so I will try this approach. TY!

25 September, 06:25
I get way more at the places I go......that are natural, for way less fiats. Great idea. Bottom line, they wanna kill us, best move, don't eat their hell.

25 September, 08:36
Hi Steph
I just listened to this interview with Chef Pete Evans from Australia. Talks about how our society went from cooking/eating everything 'organically' to packaged crap due to both parents working, tired, don't want to cook etc. I was blessed to have a stay at home mom who cooked all of our meals from scratch. We really need society to get back to the basics again!!!! & eat properly,

amy lilley @amylilley
25 September, 06:21 (E)
Just started making my own Sourdough bread, BIG hit with the Family, the goal to never buy store bought again, unbleached bread flour, water, salt…I made the starter from scratch💝💯🥖🙏🏻😎

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 September, 06:37
In response amy lilley to her Publication
That's the ticket!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
25 September, 06:40
In response amy lilley to her Publication
That looks delicious! Would you share the recipe please? 😍

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 September, 06:19
Sometimes it is just that simple! i dog sat for a friend, right before the first snow of the season was coming (a few years ago). They have an apple tree in their yard (in a big city no less) and that tree that didn’t have any more reachable apples due to power lines. The apples falling from way up higher were attracting wasps after they hit the cement sidewalk, so they had a large lidded compost bin for daily collection to have them hauled away later. Every time I heard an apple fall, I would quickly go see if I could save the unbroken part. I saved quite a few. I made some incredible apple butter that year 🥰

25 September, 06:21
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Nice!