Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
24 September, 11:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The hardest thing to find is ice cream cones that are not bioengineered. I seldom buy food with labels but when I do, I read the labels... most of it goes right back on the shelf.

It's time to stop buying anything with that label and tell these companies to put their frankenfood where the sun doesn't shine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 September, 07:04
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Whoa look what I just found!! Way more recipes but I grabbed this one. THIS looks like fun.
Homemade Ice Cream Cone in a frypan & without oven by Tiffin Box | Crispy Waffle/Sugar Cones Recipe - YouTube

Hello there,Welcome to my Channel. Today's recipe is homemade ice cream cone/sugar cone/crispy waffle cones.In this video, I will show you how to make this w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 07:06
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Here is one more. I am so gonna try these. COOL
Crunchy Ice Cream Cone Recipe - Quick & Easy Waffle Cone - YouTube

Making these homemade waffle cones is quick and easy. They are tasty and crispy. Add your favorite ice cream to this waffle cone to complete it.❤️Thank you f...

Pink Totter @Totter
24 September, 11:39
I've been buying Kemp's Simply crafted ice cream... so far that's not on the label, plus no corn syrup and no artificial flavors. It's expensive and harder to find but it tastes like old fashioned ice cream... more rich than super sweet. When I'm lucky I find it on sale and stock up.

Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
24 September, 10:58
Dangit!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
24 September, 10:26
Boycott like bud light

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 September, 09:18
Wow, I was hoping Blue Bell wouldn't do that.

24 September, 09:31
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I just make my own now when I want some. I don't trust ANY of their brands.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
24 September, 09:15 (E)
If you like ice cream and live in New England, you can buy Friendly's ice cream at almost any grocery store.

It's a popular retail restaurant chain. But, it's products include NO bio-engineered ingredients.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 07:57
Just about everything I pickup in the store is products like that. I soak veggies, grapes and whatever I can in baking soda for 15 min. That kills all parasites that don't just wash off. I also bake as much as I can using "unbleached flour". I will be so glad when our food is back to whatever normal is!!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 September, 08:02
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It's not just washing it off the outside unfortunately. They know to spray the crops with pesticides when they are growing. Then again before harvest. The plants have been taking it in nearly all the time.

connie wright @cowri
24 September, 10:32
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I just bought a bunch of coconut flour, coconut sugar, whole wheat flour & more - going to try making our own cereal...Raisin Bran & Reeses Puff & rice puffs etc...