Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 07:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 07:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Just about everything I pickup in the store is products like that. I soak veggies, grapes and whatever I can in baking soda for 15 min. That kills all parasites that don't just wash off. I also bake as much as I can using "unbleached flour". I will be so glad when our food is back to whatever normal is!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
It's not just washing it off the outside unfortunately. They know to spray the crops with pesticides when they are growing. Then again before harvest. The plants have been taking it in nearly all the time.
08:02 PM - Sep 24, 2023
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 08:14
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It was suggested we soak them 15 min, so if that doesn't work, what does?

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 September, 08:36
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I think the only way is to believe they won't hurt you. Or in the very least, believe that your body will be able to deal with it. This is a spiritual war, after all.