Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 September, 07:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
24 September, 11:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The hardest thing to find is ice cream cones that are not bioengineered. I seldom buy food with labels but when I do, I read the labels... most of it goes right back on the shelf.

It's time to stop buying anything with that label and tell these companies to put their frankenfood where the sun doesn't shine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Whoa look what I just found!! Way more recipes but I grabbed this one. THIS looks like fun.
Homemade Ice Cream Cone in a frypan & without oven by Tiffin Box | Crispy Waffle/Sugar Cones Recipe - YouTube

Hello there,Welcome to my Channel. Today's recipe is homemade ice cream cone/sugar cone/crispy waffle cones.In this video, I will show you how to make this w...

07:04 AM - Sep 25, 2023
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it