CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 10:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The sheep that finally wake up are gonna hang their heads in shame that it took destroying the whole Matrix to wake them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Some will never wake up because it means they were wrong
10:46 AM - Sep 23, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 September, 11:06
The technique I am experiencing now is the rewrite. I have a friend who is "awake" now and sharing information many of us tried to share long ago; but her language is always "we knew this" "we talked about this" etc. It is a complete reset without mention of the flat denial and conspiracy name calling she originally engaged me with. The upside is she has a big network and hopefully will impact other people with HER sleuthing:)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 11:08
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
🙏

I have not reconciliated with most former friends cuz they refuse to change any of their belief in msm lies.

At least you got one back, but never forget the true story of their awakening

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
23 September, 11:10
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Rewrite - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Legacy RecordingsRewrite · Paul SimonSo Beautiful or So What℗ 2011 Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 2011-04-08Associated Performe...

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 10:57
Aloha
It's surprising how people hate being wrong.
Narcissists hate being in the wrong.
They just like doing wrong without consequences.
OO Well
Hopefully they will learn to trust and listen to their family that loves them.
Maybe not. Their journey.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 11:04
In response arba happihr to her Publication
💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 10:51
Is it the worst sin of all…PRIDE?