Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
21 September, 12:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 September, 01:58 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
The world was under attack.
Trump suggested Hydroxychloroquine, UV light and Chlorine Dioxide and was immediately demonized.
So he did Warp Speed because if the jabs came out quickly, there would be no FDA approval; it could only be designated for "Emergency Use Authorization" label.
SO BY LAW IT COULD NOT BE MANDATED. But the law was disobeyed because Covid was their plan to create a diabolical fear, a terror so overwhelming that many people wanted the EUA 'vaccine'
Then the Satanist's Agenda was to make a shot that would kill humanity.
Videos of Bill Gates, et al, give them away.
Their Agenda to kill 7.5 Billion was thwarted by first, Trump's suggestions for remedies, as some people believed him and then, since the killer shot was legally by choice, people did have a chance to survive the terror attack.
The Cabal plan was to wait until FDA approval and then it could be mandated.
Warp Speed nixed a legal mandate
But evildoers disregarded law and did mandates .. Tribunals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
21 September, 12:09
In response Every Time to her Publication
Eva, Você me vê, Eu te vejo.
Vou te encontrar novamente quando o tempo certo. Por hora, para pensar:
O que acha de escrevermos um novo livro Eva?
Você já escreveu um sobre a sua dor, que tal escrevemos um agora SOBRE A MAIS PURA GLÓRIA DIVINA? UMA HISTÓRIA DE PURO AMOR E LUZ! Ainda mais,
A MAIOR HISTÓRIA DE AMOR DE TODOS OS TEMPOS!!!

Sim sim sim!
Até mais! Fique serena e tranquila, irei voltar.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
21 September, 08:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
Having forehand knowledge of crimes against humanity doesn't absolve guilt of letting it happen! The only way it can, to a degree, is if one was truly powerless to stop any events. Do we really believe that here?
Nobody who has lost a loved one is going to forgive a person who pushed the vaccine and knew what it was all about and what it was going to do. Regardless, if there was a "choice". People would be livid once they knew the truth because they will want to know why it wasn't stopped dead its tracks with full force in the first place. Imagine this speech in the future:
"I love you Americans, but I had to let this deadly jab be released because you have to see what it will do. But I gave you a choice! Also no mandates! Sorry about your mama and papa dying. It's ok though, time to MAGA!"
See how ridiculous that sounds? Something else had to be in play for this to be carried out legally, morally and ethically.