Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 September, 04:35
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 September, 09:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 September, 07:43
There are the old ways of dealing with old problems, and there are the new ways of dealing with modern problems.

I choose BOTH!!!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
19 September, 07:41

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 September, 12:00
They are getting a little too bold... Pedophiles be like...

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 September, 10:26
"Pedophilia is nature's gift to humanity"

Sickest, most vile, disturbing, obscene,
nauseating statement ever spoken.

Thank GOD.. these demons are no longer
in control 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 September, 10:14
PLEASE kill Klauss devil freako at GITMO and its demonic protege. NY times should be shut down. WHAT is under that building.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 September, 10:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AND CNN I heard LOTS of those places have TUNNELS under them, just like the hell hole wh.

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 September, 04:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
When they hang Klaus, I'm having a party.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 September, 10:13
I do not agree and do not comply, and stay away from the children.

period!