Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 September, 01:46
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
They make bamboo toilet paper but it isn’t in regular stores. It’s far less dusty than regular tp from tree bark. Bamboo is a grass and like hemp you can make great fabrics from it as well as paper like products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 September, 04:24
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes indeed I’ve heard of that
I’m thinking why hasn’t bamboo filled the void?
Why are we using trees for this when there are better ways
And yes the dust we must inhale every time we do our business😷
And remember how tp skyrocketed with the plandemic
They sure were pushing that toilet paper
Aaahhhhh wait ...I’m just a conspiracy theorist, LOLOLOLOLO...I crack myself up sometimes🤣😂
Thanks for your comments😘 & have a great day✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 September, 01:22
Plus you can get a little contact buzz every time you wipe? LOL

13 September, 01:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
You know that thought 🤔did cross my mind for a second, just sayin, LOL...great minds think alike🤣😂
Ohhh this lot is one funny group😁

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 September, 01:40
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
NO, lol 😅, Hemp does not get you high. Did you know that Hemp seeds have a higher concentration of protein compared to other meat sources?
So many products can be produced from Hemp and it won't pollute our land. Plus it puts nutrients back into the soil. Why on earth would the powers that be, want to stop using Hemp. Because, they can not patent it unless the seeds are GMO.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 September, 01:05 (E)
AND you get 2-3 plantings/harvests annually depending on what region and the trees take about 20yrs to make ONE CUTTING! And the hemp will grow in gravely sand even as long as it has water! NOTHING eats it! It does not need bug sprayed! It is actually harder to prevent it from going wild in large fields than it is to fight it to make it grow. It will grow out of control if you're not careful.

13 September, 01:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Yes ...so many uses Yester!
I remember the first time I saw the clear cutting of trees on the Olympia peninsula during a vacation to WA state and was shocked!
I love the concept of better ways to accomplish the same goal way of thinking 🙂
Also in my area termites are a real issue, I’m thinking this hempcrete might be good for buildings
Going to look into this myself🌱🌱