Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 September, 01:02
๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑWhy Not?๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 September, 01:05 (E)
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
AND you get 2-3 plantings/harvests annually depending on what region and the trees take about 20yrs to make ONE CUTTING! And the hemp will grow in gravely sand even as long as it has water! NOTHING eats it! It does not need bug sprayed! It is actually harder to prevent it from going wild in large fields than it is to fight it to make it grow. It will grow out of control if you're not careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes ...so many uses Yester!
I remember the first time I saw the clear cutting of trees on the Olympia peninsula during a vacation to WA state and was shocked!
I love the concept of better ways to accomplish the same goal way of thinking ๐Ÿ™‚
Also in my area termites are a real issue, Iโ€™m thinking this hempcrete might be good for buildings
Going to look into this myself๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ
01:30 PM - Sep 13, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 September, 01:26

22 September, 03:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Niceeee, thanks for sharing๐Ÿ‘Œ

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 September, 02:18
In the early 90s in Denver, I was a long-haired street campaigner for getting hemp on the ballot and handed out fliers at table stations we set up in public to initiate interest in it industrially. I was more stunned no one had attacked the plastic industry with this stuff! It makes biodegradable plastic you can eat harmlessly as it is all plant cellulose! I say harmless but probably would digest really disagreeably like roughage does, just not toxic or poison! The protein per ounce compared to soybeans too for feed and food seeds is no argument either. And think of the farmers it would put to work!!!!

13 September, 03:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I was just talking about the plastics to a friend & how they are killing us literally just drinking out of those plastic water bottles!
Dare to open one of those & drink the water out of it after it has sat there for days! I also remember my Dad telling me that one day we would be paying for water like it was a barrel of oil, well we are there!
We canโ€™t drink the water out of our faucets because it it so fowl, so we turn to these cases of water, the very thing they are poisoning us with, if the water doesnโ€™t poison us the plastics being leached into the water will kill us. And we pay high dollars for this!
So yeah, then I saw this on biodegradable plastic
I like the way you think Yester, carry on๐Ÿคฉ
Oh and it doesnโ€™t hurt to tell your water you love it and thank it for giving you life๐Ÿ˜‰