Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 September, 01:02
🌱🌱🌱Why Not?🌱🌱🌱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 September, 01:22
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Plus you can get a little contact buzz every time you wipe? LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
NO, lol 😅, Hemp does not get you high. Did you know that Hemp seeds have a higher concentration of protein compared to other meat sources?
So many products can be produced from Hemp and it won't pollute our land. Plus it puts nutrients back into the soil. Why on earth would the powers that be, want to stop using Hemp. Because, they can not patent it unless the seeds are GMO.
01:40 PM - Sep 13, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 September, 02:32
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
bs hemp abolutely will get you high. used it before they quasi- legalized thc. May look into it before givin bad advice
https://hometownherocbd.co...

13 September, 02:48
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Sorry, I was thinking of CBD. Don't know why I thought hemp. Forgive me my mistake.

13 September, 02:51
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
By the way, who says I'm giving advice? I just post facts or opinions. Again, sorry for my mishap on infomation.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 September, 01:43
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I was kidding of course! But would not be surprised if Cheech and Chong came out with their own toilet paper that "relaxes" you and elevates your mood LOLOL

13 September, 01:50
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
🤪🤣lol