Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 September, 08:38
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
So sorry for your loss πŸ•Š my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œβœ¨πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
11 September, 01:49
I’m so terribly sorry. I know you’ve mentioned that she was not just your mother, but also your best friend. My heart goes out to you. I pray that one day, you will find solace in the time you spent togetherβ€”that your memories bring you peace. Sending hugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
09 September, 03:22

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 September, 01:33
πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAY FOR YOU TO COMFORT THIS FAMILY IN THE LOSS OF THEIR MOM WITH YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE PEACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
09 September, 01:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
09 September, 12:53
Very sorry πŸ˜₯

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 September, 12:52
Love and prayers to you πŸ™ ❀️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 September, 12:51
πŸ’— Deepest Condolences

Pink Totter @Totter
09 September, 12:49
πŸ’”πŸ™So sorry πŸ™πŸ’”

Vijay Menon @vijayQ
09 September, 12:47
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, U & Ur family are in my thoughts and my prayers πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
09 September, 12:47
Very sorry for your loss. May your Mum rest in eternal peace.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 September, 12:38
So sorry

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 September, 12:38
I’m sorry fren . Prayers for you and ur family . Til we meet again : )

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 September, 12:36
πŸ™πŸ™RIPπŸ™

chore Toke @choretoke
09 September, 12:36
πŸ™πŸΌ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 September, 12:35
My Sincerest Condolence's πŸ™
RIP Mom πŸ™πŸ˜ž

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
09 September, 12:35
so sorry for your loss....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 September, 12:29
😭May she Rest In Peace.
Love to you, fren.

They leave a lot of themselves with us & take a lot of us with them when they go.
πŸ•Š

connie wright @cowri
09 September, 12:28
πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ™

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
So sorry for your loss πŸ’”
Blessings to you & yours

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
So sorry πŸ™

reaper myer @reapermyer
so sorry for your loss

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 September, 12:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 September, 12:26
I am so sorry. Sending you and your family my love and prayers

Evangelina @Evangelina
So sorry for your loss DorQus
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ§‘πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
I’m SO sorry 😞 Prayers for you as you walk through this difficult timeπŸ’” πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 September, 12:25
I'm holding you in my heart~

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 September, 12:25
:(
So Sorry to Hear that