Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Being on a site like this doesn't mean you are doing the work.
It comes in all different ways and forms...

Most of the work should be done offsite...

Bitching and moaning about the stupid fake government - and the fake president and the weekly narratives/ fake news bullshit - doesn't count on the tally - not that I am keeping one - but the OVER WATCHERS are....

So if I say I may take a break from this SITE or I will not dedicate as much time - DOES NOT MEAN I AM GIVING UP...... seriously -

There is more LOW VIBES on here than the outside world... not all the time - but it does come in waves....
Pretty sure the GATE is closing real soon
GET OFF THE 3D NONSENSE.... or stay in it - I don't care
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
10:54 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
05 September, 06:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Over these three years, there haven't been many days when I haven't been able to show people in person. Nearly every day has had something where I could say or point out something to people around me. Holy Spirit makes it easier to see it and connect the dots I guess.

Anoning doesn't end offline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 September, 06:36
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I get it ...... the work I was talking about is within... I do believe the gate was closed awhile ago with WAKING UP others... I do not even attempt it right now. You can't tamper with someone's FREE WILL. My point with this is I see 97% talking about NEWS - which is not what this Movement is about...IDK. - I am frustrated with the whole thing... and my patience is wearing thin... Thank you for the reply - I appreciate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 September, 11:54 (E)
Recall that your Creator is perfect, only creates perfectly, and that you are His creation. You cannot fail because you have co-designed your journey with the Divine. Today, trust that your journey is perfect, and be at peace. Then become a way-shower for those looking to return to BEing and representing their true nature and Home.

All glory to God.

✨🌟 You Say 🌟✨

Remind me once again just who I AM...
Because i need to know.

https://youtu.be/6FLFU79HH...

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
04 September, 11:15
We come here to AU for support and regenerate strength. We all seek and know the truth. This is where I get my hug to carry on. ❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 11:21
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Not everyone knows how deep the TRUTH goes.. .. but I get what you are saying... we all do not see the same feeds/timelines - so what I saw when I came on before was ALL fear mongering and FAKE NEWS spins...it's getting old- there is so much more t this Movement that many do not talk about...

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
04 September, 11:15
Not just surviving, learning. We all are.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 11:23
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
There is soooo much to learn - but the NEWS is not learning - its just keeps people spinning in a 3D LOOP....

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 September, 11:06
Who is to say who is doing the work? Most of us are trying to survive in the best way possible.
Low vibes come with the territory. AU is the most uplifting place, I have seen on the net. We’re all trying to get by, with a little help from our friends. ☺️🙏

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
04 September, 11:13 (E)
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Nicely put Jody! ❤

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 11:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
This Movement is not about the 97% of garbage I see on here... there is so much more - yet most (not all) are very happy rolling around in 3D.... and seem very comfortable in it.... I made an observation - that is all YES AU has its share of very good and caring people but it also has a lot of infiltration.... this comes in the form of the weekly narrative spreaders and many get paid for it.. this is much deeper and more ugly than anyone could imagine..and for the record I have lost almost everything in the years I have dedicated to this Movement - so right now I have GOD/Myself and the TRUTH - and its the only thing that will set me FREE .