Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 10:54
Being on a site like this doesn't mean you are doing the work.
It comes in all different ways and forms...

Most of the work should be done offsite...

Bitching and moaning about the stupid fake government - and the fake president and the weekly narratives/ fake news bullshit - doesn't count on the tally - not that I am keeping one - but the OVER WATCHERS are....

So if I say I may take a break from this SITE or I will not dedicate as much time - DOES NOT MEAN I AM GIVING UP...... seriously -

There is more LOW VIBES on here than the outside world... not all the time - but it does come in waves....
Pretty sure the GATE is closing real soon
GET OFF THE 3D NONSENSE.... or stay in it - I don't care
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Over these three years, there haven't been many days when I haven't been able to show people in person. Nearly every day has had something where I could say or point out something to people around me. Holy Spirit makes it easier to see it and connect the dots I guess.

Anoning doesn't end offline
06:32 PM - Sep 05, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 September, 06:36
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
I get it ...... the work I was talking about is within... I do believe the gate was closed awhile ago with WAKING UP others... I do not even attempt it right now. You can't tamper with someone's FREE WILL. My point with this is I see 97% talking about NEWS - which is not what this Movement is about...IDK. - I am frustrated with the whole thing... and my patience is wearing thin... Thank you for the reply - I appreciate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
05 September, 06:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
It's not about trying to awaken someone, that's free will and most of the time extremely hard. I haven't actually awakened anyone that I know of, but then again, it's the God's plan. I'm not privy to the details of it, but I do remember that knowing and not speaking out is worse than simply not knowing. Over the two decades of this, being subtle about it has worked best for me.

MSM headlines at the top are nothing new. Some of it could be attempts to re-capture the narrative and push people back to the MSM, some of it are people thinking they are doing the right thing. But getting provable information is not that easy on many topics.