Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 10:54
Being on a site like this doesn't mean you are doing the work.
It comes in all different ways and forms...

Most of the work should be done offsite...

Bitching and moaning about the stupid fake government - and the fake president and the weekly narratives/ fake news bullshit - doesn't count on the tally - not that I am keeping one - but the OVER WATCHERS are....

So if I say I may take a break from this SITE or I will not dedicate as much time - DOES NOT MEAN I AM GIVING UP...... seriously -

There is more LOW VIBES on here than the outside world... not all the time - but it does come in waves....
Pretty sure the GATE is closing real soon
GET OFF THE 3D NONSENSE.... or stay in it - I don't care
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
04 September, 11:06
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Who is to say who is doing the work? Most of us are trying to survive in the best way possible.
Low vibes come with the territory. AU is the most uplifting place, I have seen on the net. We’re all trying to get by, with a little help from our friends. ☺️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NIKKO_VICTORIOUS in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
05 September, 01:07
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Ty Nikko. God bless you 🙏🥰