Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 September, 10:54
Being on a site like this doesn't mean you are doing the work.
It comes in all different ways and forms...

Most of the work should be done offsite...

Bitching and moaning about the stupid fake government - and the fake president and the weekly narratives/ fake news bullshit - doesn't count on the tally - not that I am keeping one - but the OVER WATCHERS are....

So if I say I may take a break from this SITE or I will not dedicate as much time - DOES NOT MEAN I AM GIVING UP...... seriously -

There is more LOW VIBES on here than the outside world... not all the time - but it does come in waves....
Pretty sure the GATE is closing real soon
GET OFF THE 3D NONSENSE.... or stay in it - I don't care
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
04 September, 11:15
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
We come here to AU for support and regenerate strength. We all seek and know the truth. This is where I get my hug to carry on. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Not everyone knows how deep the TRUTH goes.. .. but I get what you are saying... we all do not see the same feeds/timelines - so what I saw when I came on before was ALL fear mongering and FAKE NEWS spins...it's getting old- there is so much more t this Movement that many do not talk about...
11:21 PM - Sep 04, 2023
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it