David Treciak @scifiwriter
11 August, 07:13
I haven't posted anything on AU for months. Anyone else feeling depressed and despondent? I'm interested in the point a person reaches when they lose hope and it no longer seems worth it to go on living. im at that point now and have the means to be out of here in about an hour.
What spiritual consequences are there for people who take their lives? That's really all that's holding me back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
14 August, 05:58
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Hey David, how are you today? Just thinking about you and checking in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 10:59
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I just got a chance to respond because I've been in the hospital having surgeries on my right hand for the past few weeks. I had a freak accident and suffered major nerve damage. Im home now after racking up over $300,000 in medical bills. Medicare will cover most of it, but I can't work anymore and am unable to pay rent this month.
It's been frustrating doing everything with only my left hand and the doctor said it will never fully recover. So things continue to go downhill. It's like the gods are trying to convince me to go ahead and end my life.
I have a few last ditch plans to avoid being homeless, but it will take a miracle for either to suceed. I'd try Go Fund Me, but i don't have much presence on social media.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 September, 11:08
I'm sorry to hear this, David. You are definitely being tested, hard. I'll pray and pass this around. Consider using Givesendgo rather than gofundme as it is a much better organization. Gofundme has cancelled Patriots accounts in the past and held their funds.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Thanks for the tip. I have no experience with any donation sites.
I hope it won't come to that.
05:46 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 September, 06:05
I hope not, too, but we are here to help where we can.

05 September, 04:14
Things are deteriorating so badly I went ahead and took your advice. Thank you!
ere it is, please let me know if it looks ok. And if you could help share it I will be eternally grateful.https://www.givesendgo.com...